On That Note - In This House That I Call Home

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Hello OTNers and welcome to another weekly music thread posted alternately by @CycloneRulzzz, @cyclones500 and me.

A theme, searching for a theme...

We decided to lay off the St. Patrick's Day theme for this week. I just did a disease themed OTN based on the COVID-19 crisis 3 weeks ago. So I struggled to find a timely topic for this week.

Since we're mostly all hunkered down at home we decided to make the topic Houses and Homes. So any songs with titles, lyrics or by artists with "House, Home, Condo, Apartment, Trailer, Cabin, Hut, Abode, Castle, Wigwam/Tipi(TeePee), Igloo" or any other noun that is a place where people live are fair game. (Let's leave out "A Van down by the River")

Last weeks offering was "I Love My Calendar Girl" which can be found here:
https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/on-that-note-i-love-my-calendar-girl.255306/

With no sports maybe this will get more action than a normal OTN post. Who knows?

Saw this elsewhere and posted it in one of the CoronaVirus threads. I hope it lightens the moment.

"Just remember, our parents/grandparents were asked to fight wars. We have been asked to sit on the couch. We got this!!"

My First Five:

"I always wanted a real home, with flowers on the window sill."

Carry Me Back - The Rascals "Carry me back, I been away too long, I'm goin' home where I belong"