On a Positive Note:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Mens basketball is still considered a revenue sport at Iowa State - which is more than the guys to the east can say :biglaugh:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I have a pizza in the oven right now and I can't wait to eat it. I also just ate an oatmeal cream pie.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
ISU should open up a liquor store within short distance of the iowa state center. Maybe even smack dab in the middle of the parking lots. God knows ISU athletics has led to enough drinking over the years, might as well make some money off of it.

if money=success, could losing-->drinking-->money--> success?

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008

I wouldn't have taken free tickets after that disaster called the Northwestern game. There is no doubt we have talent but how is it even possible that our coach can coach them into a loss? It seems damn near impossible but GMAC always pushes the right buttons. He must have one of those "Easy" buttons to push that helps him to draw up the worst plays possible in the huddle as well as to make sure we have a gameplan to FAIL.

GMAC has my vote for the "Outcoached" of the year award. What a loser.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
On a positive note - Post 10,000 for me :biggrin:

10000.PNG

10000.png

I would like to thank Jeremy, Superfan, the staff at Hilton for almost throwing me out (little back story there), Mens Football, Basketball, Womens Basketball, Wrestling and Volleyball, Gene Chizik, Wesley Johnson, and Philip Bates, Wayne Morgan and Greg McD, ALumni who don't stand at games and leave early, Cyclone Alley / CAC / a particular CAC president, The Never Ending Thread, everyone who has played Mafia, especially the Godfather Cycloneworld, and the keeper of mafia mjones, the Friday Thread Group/ HUCAC, RANDOM IDIOTS WHO POST IN ALL CAPS, Hawk fans in need of being taken down a peg or two, and even the politics thread. To anyone I've forgotten, thank you also!

In Accordance with Prophecy :yes:

Reactions: CycloneErik