Omaha Biliew is a McDonald's All-American

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
For sure. LeBron is not the player Michael was and whether Bronny is a P6 player is irrelevant to me. I don’t want the circus in Ames. That’s not who we are.

Who 'is' ISU?

Times change and if you have the chance even for a year to be the thing in the current climate, you take that on.

Eyeballs are important and Lebron on TV getting jacked with the Hilton crowd isn't a bad thing. And if he's impressed with TJ's relationship piece like Tre King's dad was (according to a CF article a few weeks ago) it can't hurt.

Reactions: cymac2408

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
Who 'is' ISU?

Times change and if you have the chance even for a year to be the thing in the current climate, you take that on.

Eyeballs are important and Lebron on TV getting jacked with the Hilton crowd isn't a bad thing. And if he's impressed with TJ's relationship piece like Tre King's dad was (according to a CF article a few weeks ago) it can't hurt.
LeBron is not coming to Ames.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Guess what award Bossi gave Omaha. Best ________

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Something I’m really looking forward to with Omaha will be his ability to get down hill as well as finishing in the open floor.

You’re either going to have to foul him or let him dunk it.

The last two seasons, someone who could just create enough to draw a foul or make the opposing D respond and move potentially makes a big difference.

Would be great if that can carry over to the P6 level.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Sunday afternoon? Since when has the Big 12 played on Sunday?
Why are you looking backwards? Those games are coming, take that to the bank. It will be the showcase of the basketball only TV package.. But, to answer your question I remember Cato and Willoughby playing on Sunday.

Just looked it up 2/9/97.