Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Wearing red /cardinal today — hoping for a hot start and some flaming shots today. Have no idea about Omaha as a team.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Forgot to ask yesterday: Is the “no switching sides” a COVID thing or change in rules?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Jaiden Centeno's move to Omaha was not anticipated, still wonder if it was Covid related moving closer to family.

Watching on ESPN+, the interim music is odd-sounds like a teenager put it together on his old computer composer program.

Sweep 3-0 over Omaha.

Omaha is decent, consistent but not strong. They make us look good, but nothing wrong with working things out against a weaker opponent (we
haven't lost a set in years to them).

Same names as last night's Drake match making plays (Newsome, Popovich are great additions!) but we are steadier. Hatch is much better, and Abby Greiman started and played a lot. Holthaus and Hatch lead in kills. Service was real had five aces (?) and errors were limited until late.

Reactions: NWICY

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Hard to get too much information against a team like Omaha but Newsome just seemed to have the attitude and swagger of a winner that ISU hasn't had from a setter in a while. Same with Popovich.

Reactions: riceville98

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Jaiden Centeno's move to Omaha was not anticipated, still wonder if it was Covid related moving closer to family.

Watching on ESPN+, the interim music is odd-sounds like a teenager put it together on his old computer composer program.

Sweep 3-0 over Omaha.

Omaha is decent, consistent but not strong. They make us look good, but nothing wrong with working things out against a weaker opponent (we
haven't lost a set in years to them).

Same names as last night's Drake match making plays (Newsome, Popovich are great additions!) but we are steadier. Hatch is much better, and Abby Greiman started and played a lot. Holthaus and Hatch lead in kills. Service was real had five aces (?) and errors were limited until late.
Looking at the crowd standing in the ISU corner, she may have just decided to find a smaller crowd to stand in.