Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Agree, you're struggling.
You currently are listing a Michigan player under your depth claim with two other guys that combine for 2 total catches ever.

Again, this is when you'd call someone salty.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You currently are listing a Michigan player under your depth claim with two other guys that combine for 2 total catches ever.

Again, this is when you'd call someone salty.

Yeah, young players with high ceilings are great depth guys who can develop while studs like Smith and ISM dominate.

• Funny
Reactions: Bigman38

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, young players with high ceilings are great depth guys who can develop while studs like Smith and ISM dominate.
giphy.gif

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Not to get back on subject, but you are actually defending this? I agree with @CyTwins more times than not, but he has officially entered the Twilight Zone on this subject.

In case you guys forgot, Michigan recruits at a much higher level than Iowa State. Are you guys really this full of yourselves now that you wouldnt take a skill player from Michigan?

Derp.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I like this Gonzo better but I heard Marsette has had a pretty brutal off season. Haven't heard anything about Smith