Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
tumblr_m0buaaW6mx1r0rmhao3_250.gif

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, you're right genius, Iowa State is so much better historically than Iowa, Michigan, Michigan St, Notre Dame, Ohio St, and Wisconsin. Their 2 wins every year were simply way above wanting any player like Martin.

Wow. Defensive much. I'm not one of the people that generally bag on you, I was just pointing out that the premise of your argument was flawed. CMC didn't come in thinking like Rhodes that we couldn't get someone because they were too good a recruit, and thankfully so.
Now that year we didn't sign anyone higher ranked, but we recruited plenty that were higher ranked than Martin, which a simple google search of who we offered that season would point out.
I don't know the reason we didn't offer it could be a multitude of things, like he may not have had the work ethic that CMC looks for in kids as Campbell has shown time and again is one of the traits he looks for, or maybe Martin had already decided and just hadn't formally committed to Michigan yet, but for whatever reason we didn't offer him.
So, if you want to continue to be a jackwagon by all means, I was just pointing out that the foundation of your argument was demonstrably false.

• Informative
Reactions: NoCreativity

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I'm calm, getting sick of all the constant bull**** being spewed on this thread. The kid is a stud who never would have came to Iowa State, I don't know why that's so hard for some people to admit.

I never thought I'd see the day where posters think they are too good for a 4 star skill player from Michigan, but this board never dissapoints.

Then leave you worthless dbag.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're the dumbest poster on this site if you think Iowa State had a chance competing against that offer list for a kid from Iowa City. Your posting in this thread is actually some of the dumbest I've seen in the history of this site.

Jeremy you're an Iowa and Kansas State fan. Stop it

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
CF never disappoints - hok boards on the other hand are a wasteland of worthless ineptitude. I get why you hang around here even though we drive you up the wall. I feel for you.

Is there any other kind of ineptitude? Asking for a friend.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY