Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Which ‘we’ are you today, derp?

Not to get back on subject, but you are actually defending this? I agree with @CyTwins more times than not, but he has officially entered the Twilight Zone on this subject.

In case you guys forgot, Michigan recruits at a much higher level than Iowa State. Are you guys really this full of yourselves now that you wouldnt take a skill player from Michigan?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Not to get back on subject, but you are actually defending this? I agree with @CyTwins more times than not, but he has officially entered the Twilight Zone on this subject.

In case you guys forgot, Michigan recruits at a much higher level than Iowa State. Are you guys really this full of yourselves now that you wouldnt take a skill player from Michigan?
Who’s you guys Mr ISU fan?

• Creative
Reactions: CTTB78

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah they're our depth guys behind Smith and ISM. Totally understand you trying to block those guys out of your memory.
Your trolling is so bad you are calling a player depth and part of a stud corps while he's still enrolled at Michigan.

You'd call people salty if they posted moronic **** like that.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Your trolling is so bad you are calling a player depth and part of a stud corps while he's still enrolled at Michigan.

You'd call people salty if they posted moronic **** like that.

Agree, Martin not in the bag. If he comes he'll add solid depth. But yes, I'm not sold the he'll come. But that's where Nico and Tracy step in behind Smith and ISM. Those two are studs.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: CivilJ and Aclone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Agree, Martin not in the bag. If he comes he'll add solid depth. But yes, I'm not sold the he'll come. But that's where Nico and Tracy step in behind Smith and ISM. Those two are studs.
So you aren't sold hes coming but listed him under your stud crew. LOL.
Stay golden.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So you aren't sold hes coming but listed him under your stud crew. LOL.
Stay golden.

No that's why I listed him alongside Nico. Scroll up. Oliver/Nico. Smith, ISM, Oliver/Nico, Tracy. Hopefully Payne's nightmares have stopped.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No that's why I listed him alongside Nico. Scroll up. Oliver/Nico. Smith, ISM, Oliver/Nico, Tracy. Hopefully Payne's nightmares have stopped.
No you didnt. You're assuming and trolling badly.

• Creative
Reactions: Iajeff6785

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
7e4.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Post #83. You're usually better than this.
Post #89 where you said yeah they're our depth players (in response to my question that included Martin).

Trolllollollol

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Post #89 where you said yeah they're our depth players (in response to my question that included Martin).

Trolllollollol

Yeah, Oliver/Nico will add nice depth to Smith and ISM. I think we're actually agreeing on all this.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, Oliver/Nico will add nice depth to Smith and ISM. I think we're actually agreeing on all this.
I think we're agreeing you should take some time off from Cyclone Fanatic telling us about depth that's 3 players (1 currently at Michigan) that combine for 2 total catches at Iowa.

You're entering Benji territory on that steamer.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I think we're agreeing you should take some time off from Cyclone Fanatic telling us about depth that's 3 players (1 currently at Michigan) that combine for 2 total combined catches at Iowa.

You're entering Benji territory on that steamer.

I understand you not wanting to think about Smith and ISM.

• Creative
Reactions: Iajeff6785