OL Shawn Curtis announcement today

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Looks like he may be waiting to announce until tomorrow now...

Chris Nee@CNee247Orlando (Fla.) Olympia 2-star OT Shawn Curtis' announcement now likely tomorrow. Waiting on TV station.

Since when do 2 and 3 star kids wait for TV stations to commit?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
This guy, campos and big dawg Williams could make for a powerful ground attack in the future.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'll be excited to see Big Dawg Williams on the field. It's your year next year Big Dawg!!:yes:

CPR said Williams was still not back to 100% after his knee injury. He may be like Pompey in that he takes some time to be ready to play. If we see a Fr. OL next year, it sounds like it will be Burton. I think it's likely the line will be Lichtenberg-Tuftee-Farniok-Dika-Gannon next year.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Would be an extremely good get - has interest from a lot of programs & he narrowed down to 3 or 4 with some time to go in the season. Campos committed elsewhere, so having Curtis join would offset that. (Getting them both would be even better though no doubt!)

It's funny how the three sites I look at are quite different in ranking those in our class - Rivals, ESPN, 247. One will have a player toward the bottom & the other will have that same player near the top. Goes to show you how inexact it is.

Hope we are able to keep those we have committed. Seems like a lot have had great senior seasons.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
CPR said Williams was still not back to 100% after his knee injury. He may be like Pompey in that he takes some time to be ready to play. If we see a Fr. OL next year, it sounds like it will be Burton. I think it's likely the line will be Lichtenberg-Tuftee-Farniok-Dika-Gannon next year.

Think Dika could be an X-factor. Has the rep for being a mauler. Hope the young man can shake the injury-bug & have a good college career starting next year.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Suppose I'll have to wait two years to see him play? :sad:

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
Let me make this easy for you Shawn...ISU has more upside as a program right now and you can compete for playing time right away.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Bump.....

Shawn is supposed to commit today.....

One thing - i seen on his twitter account that he and Blake McClain who also came on the same visit as Shawn has been asking him where he's committing....i hope he picks the good guys and then McClain follows....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron