OK State versus KU - 3 game sweep?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Coming up next.

The old "it's tough to beat a team three times" mantra. Can the Cowboys keep their foot on the Jayhawks throats this year?

Who ya got?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
With Azubuike out, OSU has a real shot.

Still think 8 v 5 wins. I mean KU.

I was thinking this might work in KU's favor honestly. OSU held him in check last game. He only had 8 points and 7 rebounds, along with 4 turnovers the last time these two teams played. I think KU will play faster without him.

One thing is certain. We'll have to wait to see if KU wins before their fans decide whether or not they care about the Big XII Tournament.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I was thinking this might work in KU's favor honestly. OSU held him in check last game. He only had 8 points and 7 rebounds, along with 4 turnovers the last time these two teams played. I think KU will play faster without him.

One thing is certain. We'll have to wait to see if KU wins before their fans decide whether or not they care about the Big XII Tournament.
We want to win today because it would lock up a #1 seed. Lose today and we run the risk of Duke winning the ACC tourney and snagging the last #1 seed.

After that, I dont care. I mean, I'd rather see them win because losing sucks and it is one more win closer to catching Kentucky but from a seeding standpoint, wins tomorrow and Saturday dont matter.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Malik Newman is accounting for 20 of KU's 41 points. KU up 3 with about a minute left in the half

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
NCAA record 13th consecutive seasons with 25+ wins. For a down year KU sure is setting a lot of all time records.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Tragic ending to the three-way dream.

Speaking of tragic endings, Mizzou got Porter back today and still lost. Lol.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We want to win today because it would lock up a #1 seed. Lose today and we run the risk of Duke winning the ACC tourney and snagging the last #1 seed.

After that, I dont care. I mean, I'd rather see them win because losing sucks and it is one more win closer to catching Kentucky but from a seeding standpoint, wins tomorrow and Saturday dont matter.
And then lose to a #9 seed that weekend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron