NFL: ***Official Week 14 Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
So Chiefs almost made my heart explode. Thank for basketball today isn’t a conference game otherwise I may need to go to the hospital later.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
@jbindm Your Colts are back at it again. Get shut out by Jags last week and bounce back to be division leading Texans. Talk about a Jekyll and Hyde team.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Here is dolphins radio call of the play. It's great as the play starts they are dejected and just going through the motions then the play gets steam and they go nuts.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Crazy things happen when the Patriots travel to Miami to play the Dolphins. There's some crazy stat that the Patriots have more losses in Miami over the last 5 years than they do home wins (I forget what the stat actually is, but that stat in itself is really close).

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It would be such a Detroit Lions thing to do in screwing up their draft position by beating the Cardinals on the road 3-0

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
James Daniels didn't shout out Iowa. Trouble in paradise.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Should of have more faith in bears defense. Was scared of matchup with LA and started Saints defense instead.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Good job out of the Texans failing to get a leg up on the 2 seed with the gift Patriots loss. I'd say the same about the Steelers since they host the Pats next weekend, but we all know they aint winning that game.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I guess they were worried about the 75 yard hail mary throw?

Rare mistake by Belichick. The worst part was that in order to put him in the game they subbed out McCourty, who is probably their surest tackler. At least sub out a LB or defensice lineman.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
@jbindm Your Colts are back at it again. Get shut out by Jags last week and bounce back to be division leading Texans. Talk about a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Yeah, I have a bad feeling that loss is going to come back to bite them in the ass at the end of the season. It was just such a weird loss because other than that one game they've been playing pretty well for the last two months. Their remaining schedule isn't as cushy as it looked a few weeks ago. Home games with the streaking Cowboys and the much improved Giants, then on the road at Tennessee. Tough stretch to close things out. They'll likely have to win out and still get help to pass Baltimore for the six seed.

I'm hoping John Harbaugh does something stupid like giving the QB spot back to Flacco. On paper he's probably a better option than Lamar Jackson but it's pretty clear who the team is behind.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Chiefs looking like the #1 Seed in the AFC playoffs. I like it.

Monster game with the Chargers on Thursday night. Get that one and it locks up the division and a first round bye. Lose and they're still in the driver's seat in the West but they would also probably have to play everyone through Week 17 to lock down home field advantage.

Given both teams' history of shooting themselves in the **** in big games, I don't know who I'd take on Thursday. I guess KC because it's at Arrowhead.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Monster game with the Chargers on Thursday night. Get that one and it locks up the division and a first round bye. Lose and they're still in the driver's seat in the West but they would also probably have to play everyone through Week 17 to lock down home field advantage.

Given both teams' history of shooting themselves in the **** in big games, I don't know who I'd take on Thursday. I guess KC because it's at Arrowhead.
Andy Reid and the Chiefs have been owning the AFC West the last 4 years. The Chargers haven't beat the Chiefs since December 2013.

Chargers probably win. F...

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Andy Reid and the Chiefs have been owning the AFC West the last 4 years. The Chargers haven't beat the Chiefs since December 2013.

Chargers probably win. F...

Gonna be a good one. The Chiefs might catch a break with the game being on Thursday. If Melvin Gordon isn't good to go that makes them significantly easier to defend. Plus maybe Eric Berry finally makes it onto the field.

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
Gonna be a good one. The Chiefs might catch a break with the game being on Thursday. If Melvin Gordon isn't good to go that makes them significantly easier to defend. Plus maybe Eric Berry finally makes it onto the field.

Chiefs are also pretty beat up on offense. Watkins is out, Hill got hurt Sunday but says he is going to play, Ware got banged up. Kelvin Benjamin might play, though I am not sure what he will add. With Mahomes though, anything is possible.

Eric Berry is supposed to come back Thursday, so that might be great.

The Chargers have been beaten by the Chiefs I think 7-8 times in a row, so they are due...