NFL: ***Official Week 13 Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Saints @ Cowboys tonight. Dallas has been playing better lately but I think the Saints are just playing too well right now for it to be much of a game.

Some other games to watch:

Den @ Cin - The Broncos' unlikely playoff push rolls on. The Bengals are reeling and starting a backup QB.

IND @ JAX - The Jags fired their OC this week, demoted Blake Bortles, lost Fournette to a one game suspension, and Jalen Ramsey might sit with a knee injury. Take the Colts.

MIN @ NE - Big game for the Vikes in a tough road matchup.

LA Chargers @ Pittsburgh - Time to find out if the Chargers are for real. There aren't too many teams better at home than the Steelers.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Raiders week! Chiefs should put up 40 on those guys.

By halftime, maybe. I don't know. I don't think Andy Reid is a run-it-up kind of guy so he'll probably pull back in the second half but I think KC can pretty much name the score in this one. Yesterday they were fifteen point favorites.

I heard Eric Berry was back at practice this week with a return target for next weekend.

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
By halftime, maybe. I don't know. I don't think Andy Reid is a run-it-up kind of guy so he'll probably pull back in the second half but I think KC can pretty much name the score in this one. Yesterday they were fifteen point favorites.

I heard Eric Berry was back at practice this week with a return target for next weekend.

Berry is back which is nice. I think it will be 3 weeks before he plays, but he has been working out so depends on how in shape he is.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Berry is back which is nice. I think it will be 3 weeks before he plays, but he has been working out so depends on how in shape he is.
Did you see the video going around yesterday? I do not remember him being that jacked.

He's been at every game and most practices and meetings. It will all be there mentally. No need for him to play this weekend or the last weekend (Raiders lol) but it will be nice to have him vs LAC and at Seattle then obviously into the playoffs.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Saints @ Cowboys tonight. Dallas has been playing better lately but I think the Saints are just playing too well right now for it to be much of a game.

MIN @ NE - Big game for the Vikes in a tough road matchup.
I hope Brees throws for 500 and 7td in this one.

I have kept waiting for the Vikings I expected to see this season show up but I don't think it's going to happen. That early season loss to Buffalo was really a foreshadowing of the season.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

I have kept waiting for the Vikings I expected to see this season show up but I don't think it's going to happen. That early season loss to Buffalo was really a foreshadowing of the season.

He might. I'm just not buying the Cowboys yet. I guess if they find a way to win this one they have to be taken seriously but the Saints have been on a different level than every other team in the league for a while now.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

Please do because Fantasy QB

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Well, going to Foxboro this Sunday to watch the Vikings and Patriots. Should be a good one. Of course so typical, 100% chance of rain.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Crazy. I guess I figured the Saints would come back to Earth eventually but I didn't expect the Cowboys to put the clamps on them like they did. Great win for Dallas.
Those two young Dallas LBs are really good. LVE and Smith will be a force. Then if Sean Lee can stay healthy (highly doubtful) they may easily have the best LB group in the league.

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Those two young Dallas LBs are really good. LVE and Smith will be a force. Then if Sean Lee can stay healthy (highly doubtful) they may easily have the best LB group in the league.

Yeah, the Smith pick has paid off. And I know they took a beating when they took Vander Esch when everyone was screaming for them to take a receiver but that kid can play. I had been hoping that he would fall to Indy but he rocketed up the draft boards in the last month or so before the draft.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
This Bears game is nutz. They were down 10 with about 5 minutes left, got a FG, recovered the on-side kick, and just got a TD to tie it up with zeroes on the game clock. Heading to OT.

Oh, looks like Green Bay lost at home to Arizona.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Packers... Holy crap. What happened to them?

Help Support Us

Become a patron