*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I rewatched it with the comments. CW made it sound like people were cursing him out. What I saw was people saying Myers and Manning need to go, which is true.
Perhaps Chris's personal relationships w/ the coaches is leading him to take criticism of coaches personally. Sometimes a change is best for everyone involved and that's not a vile thing to say when results aren't acceptable for anyone (including the coaches).

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I rewatched it with the comments. CW made it sound like people were cursing him out. What I saw was people saying Myers and Manning need to go, which is true.
A non con against an FCS team, solid comparison! How many people watched ISU last year in football against basketball?
Combine the mens and womens teams and more watched basketball. That’s easy math.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Perhaps Chris's personal relationships w/ the coaches is leading him to take criticism of coaches personally. Sometimes a change is best for everyone involved and that's not a vile thing to say when results aren't acceptable for anyone (including the coaches).
You nailed it here. I like that Chris has close relationships with the coaches because we get great scoops here…. BUT if that’s the case no need for Chris to get defensive of us going hard after coaching staff.

Reactions: acoustimac

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
For what it's worth
I think we all know the answer
Regardless if we win next week
Everyone knows what must be done.

Maybe this will be the
Absolutely final
Nail in his coffin.
Nothing has gone well this year
Instead, everything he calls
Near the
Goal line turns into a disaster.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
I just hope decommits and portal transfers don't decimate the program. Throw in some uneasiness in conference realignment (I think were safe for now) but if there is a shake up where do we fit into anyones long term plans (Excpet Big12). Hell we couldn't even compete the Big10 West.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You nailed it here. I like that Chris has close relationships with the coaches because we get great scoops here…. BUT if that’s the case no need for Chris to get defensive of us going hard after coaching staff.

He was mad that people were saying he was making excuses for the loss. Which I agree with @ChrisMWilliams on that; he was doing a fair analysis of the situation.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I just hope decommits and portal transfers don't decimate the program. Throw in some uneasiness in conference realignment (I think were safe for now) but if there is a shake up where do we fit into anyones long term plans (Excpet Big12). Hell we couldn't even compete the Big10 West.
With our D, 14 would be good in the BWest, but I’m not sure this staff, could pull it off, they’d find a way to **** it up. 246 yards of offense beat us tonight. What a joke.