*** Official Texas Tech vs #14 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
What happened to Clarence Nadolny? Did he go back to France to play professionally?

Regarding tonight’s game, like most games we win, I think it come down to forcing turnovers and controlling the glass. Our defense is top 10 when we don’t allow second chance points. Turnovers leading to transition buckets will be our friend. Tech wants to play the same way we do, so need to beat them at their own game.

Expect a dogfight tonight with a team backed in a corner. Road teams have been very successful to start Big 12 play so we need guys to be hitting shots to open things up in the paint.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
What happened to Clarence Nadolny? Did he go back to France to play professionally?

Regarding tonight’s game, like most games we win, I think it come down to forcing turnovers and controlling the glass. Our defense is top 10 when we don’t allow second chance points. Turnovers leading to transition buckets will be our friend. Tech wants to play the same way we do, so need to beat them at their own game.

Expect a dogfight tonight with a team backed in a corner. Road teams have been very successful to start Big 12 play so we need guys to be hitting shots to open things up in the paint.

Started his professional career early. Never really found consistent playing time at Tech. Last year was his most impactful year and he averaged 14 minutes per game, 3.5 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist.

He now plays in a professional league in France.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Both Batcho and Isaacs are questionable tonight. Guessing will be game time decisions which means there's a 100% chance they play and have career nights. Lol

Reactions: NoCreativity

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Yep but I'm also thinking in the psychological piece. 0-3 with strong capabilities is a tough team.

Let's see how this thread goes if the game doesn't go well. I'd guess lots of 'How can ISU be ranked and lose to a 0-3 team?' and those passive 'not a thorough search' posters will come back around.
I've stopped participating in the game thread while the game is being played. Too many idiots having melt downs.

It's fun, though, to go back and read the thread after the game to see those folks who said the game was over the very first time a bad play occurs.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Last Saturday, the five Big 12 home teams all lost. We better get after it from the opening tip, or we'll be 3-1.

Just watch who wins the first 5 minutes of each half. I think that will tell you who wins the game.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Pulled my winner T-shirt out of the wash to make sure we have that advantage tonight. I did a tumble dry so hopefully I don't kill my fellow Clone fans -- although the location I sit they sneak some opposing fans in so .... 239 ROCKS! Hope to see Rulzz and KC. Go Clones!

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Remember what they did to us in KC is what I'd be telling the team. I had no idea Adams was a punk. He looks like a harmless little mole man.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron