***Official St Louis Cardinals vs Chicago Cubs 2015 NLDS thread***

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Wanted to get this thread started early for a little smack talk/analysis. This series could be awesome. I think these teams are evenly matched, and it should be full of close, exciting games. I think the Cubs put up a good fight, but in the end, experience will rule.

Cards in 5.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Cubs in 4. Lester - W, Hendricks - L, Arrieta - W, Hammel - W.

Schwarber hits 3 HRs and Arrieta strikes out 26.

Bode Cries.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Sorry, 1970, but the Cubs will not lose just so you can get a chub.

Cubs in 4.

For the first time EVER, Wrigley Field hosts a Cubs victory to clinch a series.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
It helps that Bodes mom's already tucked him in.

Putting my money on around 8:30 tomorrow, when mommy wakes him up and he takes his CF morning loop.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Cubs in 4 and a big part of that is the Cards being so beat up. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 5 and then I say it's anyone's game. If St. Louis was full strength I would have a hard time picking against them.

I am confident in a few things though. 70 says a lot of weird **** regardless of outcome. Bode makes a lot of excuses and claims the entire MLB is out to get the Cards if they lose/posts one of his typical "best organizations to ever exist" if they win. This thread will either get shut down or get multiple people banned.

No matter who wins, loses, or gets kicked off CF, this series will be a lot of fun to watch and just might be the best of the postseason. Go Cubs Go!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron