*** Official Oklahoma State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Great win. That's how a senior night is supposed to go. Dammit. Your seniors did what they do in a great environment. I'm proud of my guys for not wilting each time they got punched by ISU - they kept answering back. I was really hoping for OT, but it wasn't meant to be.

It looks like if you guys don't get the win @WVU, there's a good chance we'll do this a third time. Looks like I picked the wrong season to quit drinking.

That was just a fun basketball game to watch. Underwood was a great hire for you guys, and Juwan Evans is a stud. The rest of the Big 12 does not want to face either of us in the Big 12 tourney right now and are much happier about our (likely) third meeting than either one of our fanbases are.

I hope you're able to send your seniors off with a win on Saturday. I'll be pulling for you on Saturday and in the Big Dance.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Really disappointed in CW in the instant reaction podcast advocating for Underwood for Coach of the Year. Is finishing 5th in the conference really that big of deal with Forte coming back after missing last year and having Evans back and he missed the last 10 conference games do to injury?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Found OSU's replacement for Page/Forte.

article-2568122-1BD6007800000578-314_634x304.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron