*** Official North Carolina vs IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisterHead

Aug 13, 2012
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBVkTwDThzg[/video]

Great video to get ready for today's game! This just proves that we are playing with house money the rest of the way. It's already been one helluva season! Now with that said, lets give ol Roy Williams the AZZ kickin hes had coming!!! Go State!

Last edited:

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Same shirt, a couple of grease stains, but worn it for the last 3 games and have not washed it. Had to run it through the dryer to get the wrinkles out as it was at the bottom of the laundry basket. I about went postal on my wife for almost washing it.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
we can win this tonight.

sidebar: those of you who stay up at your computer till 12:01am to be the first one to start the "game day threads" are complete tools.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Percy will play 5 minutes and foul out. Why? On purpose. Put UNC on the line as much as possible without getting any of our starters in foul trouble. James Michael McAdouche is horrible at the line and he gets there a lot. Paige is really the only good FT shooter on the team. As a team they are .626% on the season

Did you watch any games this year? Did you see OU make 24 FTs in a row? Did you see that ISU had closed to the highest percentage of FT made against them this year? Not sure what the deal is but all year teams have shot 15-20% above their average against ISU from the FT line.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Same shirt, a couple of grease stains, but worn it for the last 3 games and have not washed it. Had to run it through the dryer to get the wrinkles out as it was at the bottom of the laundry basket. I about went postal on my wife for almost washing it.

De wrinkling it jinxed us! How dare you

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
This afternoon, we're lining up against one of the most historic, traditional powers in all of college basketball history. We're playing against a program that was going to Sweet Sixteens when they only let 8 back into the tournament. Yee-hah for them.

We'll hear all about that tradition today. We'll hear all about that history today. Good for them. They can pat themselves on the head and rub their belly while they talk about the old days when North Carolina mattered. They can cling to that history. They can cling to that tradition. It'll do them as much good as clinging to a lamppost in a trailer park when a Cyclone blows through.

You're old news, Carolina. You're done. Today, you experience that special time in a dinosaur program's life when something better comes along, something more powerful comes along, and you get to get yourself out of the way.

There's a storm coming through. Double digit win today, and that's the bottom line, because the Cyclones said so.

An open letter?!?! This game is officially in the bag, now. We got this.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
I actually feel good about this. Any other coach would take a bench player and try to put a square peg in a round hole.

Hoiberg fits a system around his players, not the other way around. I can see him whipping up a gameplan and having 2 days to implement it. It'll also throw off old Roy, and we roll in the first half.

Lets go boys!

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Come on Clones.

I'm going to be getting off an airplane around half time. By the time I get bags etc I'm not sure I'll see much.

Pull out a win today I don't want to miss Ejim's final game in Cardinal and Gold.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
This afternoon, we're lining up against one of the most historic, traditional powers in all of college basketball history. We're playing against a program that was going to Sweet Sixteens when they only let 8 back into the tournament. Yee-hah for them.

We'll hear all about that tradition today. We'll hear all about that history today. Good for them. They can pat themselves on the head and rub their belly while they talk about the old days when North Carolina mattered. They can cling to that history. They can cling to that tradition. It'll do them as much good as clinging to a lamppost in a trailer park when a Cyclone blows through.

You're old news, Carolina. You're done. Today, you experience that special time in a dinosaur program's life when something better comes along, something more powerful comes along, and you get to get yourself out of the way.

There's a storm coming through. Double digit win today, and that's the bottom line, because the Cyclones said so.

Just about threw my phone across the living room. Let's go!!!

we can win this tonight.

sidebar: those of you who stay up at your computer till 12:01am to be the first one to start the "game day threads" are complete tools.

That's 12:00 AM, tool. Get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron