*** Official North Carolina vs IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
NO. 9 IOWA STATE (27-7, 11-7)
VS. NORTH CAROLINA (24-9, 13-5)
SUNDAY, MARCH 23 | 4:15 PM CST
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS | AT&T CENTER (17,731)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (color)
TV: CBS
Talent: Marv Albert (pxp); Steve Kerr (color):
Craig Sager (reporter)

WIN IT FOR NIANG!!!

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Niang.jpg
124.jpg

Last edited:

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
I think we take care of business and make a run to the Elite 8. Losing Georges is a big deal, but I have faith that our coaching staff will have our guys ready to play.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Hoiberg is all about playing to players strengths and taking advantage of mismatches. We have talent and a coach who can adjust.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
This cannot be how the story ends. This will not be how the story ends, they will not let it. I love this team. Let's go State.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This afternoon, we're lining up against one of the most historic, traditional powers in all of college basketball history. We're playing against a program that was going to Sweet Sixteens when they only let 8 back into the tournament. Yee-hah for them.

We'll hear all about that tradition today. We'll hear all about that history today. Good for them. They can pat themselves on the head and rub their belly while they talk about the old days when North Carolina mattered. They can cling to that history. They can cling to that tradition. It'll do them as much good as clinging to a lamppost in a trailer park when a Cyclone blows through.

You're old news, Carolina. You're done. Today, you experience that special time in a dinosaur program's life when something better comes along, something more powerful comes along, and you get to get yourself out of the way.

There's a storm coming through. Double digit win today, and that's the bottom line, because the Cyclones said so.

Reactions: Rick

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I respect the UNC program but I don't respect this years UNC team ... clones by 9+. roytears are going to be tasty after the game.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
This afternoon, we're lining up against one of the most historic, traditional powers in all of college basketball history. We're playing against a program that was going to Sweet Sixteens when they only let 8 back into the tournament. Yee-hah for them.

We'll hear all about that tradition today. We'll hear all about that history today. Good for them. They can pat themselves on the head and rub their belly while they talk about the old days when North Carolina mattered. They can cling to that history. They can cling to that tradition. It'll do them as much good as clinging to a lamppost in a trailer park when a Cyclone blows through.

You're old news, Carolina. You're done. Today, you experience that special time in a dinosaur program's life when something better comes along, something more powerful comes along, and you get to get yourself out of the way.

There's a storm coming through. Double digit win today, and that's the bottom line, because the Cyclones said so.

I like your enthusiasm. Lost you at double digit win. Hope your right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.