***Official Montgomery and Butler NFL Thread***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I just happened to find this video for Butler from a few weeks ago. There's nothing to crazy here and shows the Megatron/Butler workout video but they have Nate Burleson talking about tall WRs in the NFL and it's a fun watch i think.

That was pretty cool!

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
Bump. This should be a bigger deal, but basketball & "no collusion" are obviously stealing the headlines today.

The supposed 1st RB pick Josh Jacobs ran a 4.60-4.61. This should help David a lot in the RB1 category.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CYCLNST8

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Would guess these interviews would be shown on their Path to the Draft show tonight at 5 pm Central.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

CascadiaClone

FKA BoredInKildee
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Portland, Ore
Hate to give this nonsense clicks but this Chris Simms clip is quite possibly the worst Montgomery take I have seen yet. This just goes to show that a lot of these "experts" don't actually watch these players as much as they would like you to believe.

"Everybody can run through a big hole, but is the guy maximizing what is there in the hole?"
WUT? Did you not watch a second of film, Chris?

His explaining away of how his number 1 RB had the same 40 time as David but somehow is significantly faster made no sense and his concerns about the "way the body looks" and the "quality of the body"... cringe.