*** Official Louisiana VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
CMC is a terrible prep and game day coach. What an embarrassing display of ineptitude . Brock is lost, Manning cannot call a play, special teams are a joke and 3rd down D is a myth. Nothing different here. Should have opted out. Can save quite a few mil by letting this staff go! Nothing has changed

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Don't have Hudson either, but still. Special teams is the one that pisses me off.

Now the defense can't even stop them when they know they are running.

the problems are too many to count. WRs absolutely dominated, the worst kick Coverage I’ve seen in organized football, fifth straight year of terrible OL play.

You could throw 11 D1 guys on the field and yell stay in your lane and they could cover better.

Reactions: khardbored

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The Louisiana coach just helped his chances for a P5 job upgrade. Campbell, not so much.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Brock's worst game in an ISU uniform.
Special teams demands to be addressed by next week. Something has to change there.
ISU football will survive. So will we.

Not the CF I was looking forward to reading this week.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Does this go down as the biggest disappointment in Iowa State history? I think it is in my lifetime at least. “Best team in school history” yeah right

Reactions: CyBobby