*** Official Louisiana VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If I can't go to the game, then I want to have any ISU watch party I want. And what I want is things wrapped in meat.

Good thing Hyvee, Fairway, and Aldi are all less than a mile from me. I don't have any fun food here.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone else wake up feeling like this?

giphy.gif

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
@MLawrence This one is in contention.

That looks pretty good. M wife really likes buffalo chicken dip so we make that a fair amount. If you are interested it's shredded cooked chicken, brick of cream cheese, cup of shredded cheddar cheese, about of cup of buffalo sauce, and a ranch packet. Mix all of those ingredients together and put into a crock pot for a few hours until hot.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Awesome as always Rulzzz! Been a weird year and sometimes a struggle to get excited about a lot of things but that hype tape was just what I needed and my ass is fired up!!

Let's play some ******* football!

GO CYCLONES!

Gotta use caution when eating pizza pit inferno wings

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
That looks pretty good. M wife really likes buffalo chicken dip so we make that a fair amount. If you are interested it's shredded cooked chicken, brick of cream cheese, cup of shredded cheddar cheese, about of cup of buffalo sauce, and a ranch packet. Mix all of those ingredients together and put into a crock pot for a few hours until hot.

Sounds fantastic.

I forgot I have some frozen pulled pork I smoked awhile back so going to turn it into this: