***Official KU vs OU thread***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Yeah, seen this before. From now on the refs have the excuse to call everything for Kansas. 'See, we are fair, we even t'd up self!'

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Once you have the reputation as a guy who gets those intentionally, and Self admits to doing this already, I think you've earned the right to be ejected instead of warned with the T.
Couldn't agree with you more. A technical should never give an advantage. I don't know how but it more often than not helps KU when Self does that.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Couldn't agree with you more. A technical should never give an advantage. I don't know how but it more often than not helps KU when Self does that.

Intimidation. That's how.

Referees are supposed to be an untouchable, impartial judge of the rules in action. They shouldn't be intimidated, since they theoretically have all the power in that relationship. But, intimidation.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
It basically gives him the freedom to be an asshat since no one will call a second one on him. But ku fans will tell you that it is good basketball and us booing it just shows how little we know...

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I agree with Fran Frachilla. (or however you spell it) Bill Self is a master of the Technical foul. Full credit goes to him, even though that pi$$es off non KU fans.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
So what's everybody think? I'm not saying we're going to cruise against both teams, but I'm not seeing anything in this game that I'm incredibly worried about.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron