*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
He’s created irreparable harm to this program. We are years and years and years away from competitiveness. Not even close to being able to be a top 1/2 Big 12 team. Astonishing how fast he’s turned this whole thing to ****.
in todays transfer world, a ship can be righted within a couple of years, with the right captain at the helm of course.

volclone

Apr 11, 2006
For all the reasons already articulated, this will spiral down quickly. This team looks like its already quit on Prohm. For the old-timers, this reminds me of the last year of Ken Trickey.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I'm in no way religious myself, but I think it's out of bounds to go after Prohm because of his faith. You want to be pissed about basketball, be pissed about ******* basketball.
People don't go after him for his faith they go after him for seemingly worrying more about making good people than playing basketball. Obviously honor before victory applies, but Prohm takes it to honor instead of victory. There just seems to be no real interest in caring about winning.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I totally disagree....Prohm is the one that brings it up. If I wanted a theologian as coach I'd call The Pope. Give me a break.

Just because a person brings up something about themselves it doesn't make it fair game for someone else to attack them for it.

You're pissed off about a basketball game so you attack something fundamentally important to a person that's involved, that's what a ******* child does. It's pathetic.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
People don't go after him for his faith they go after him for seemingly worrying more about making good people than playing basketball. Obviously honor before victory applies, but Prohm takes it to honor instead of victory. There just seems to be no real interest in caring about winning.

Meh I disagree. I just think he’s in over his head and a bad coach. Your post essentially claims he’d be a good coach and we’d be winning if he just shifted his focus and that’s just simply not the case.

volclone

Apr 11, 2006
Just because a person brings up something about themselves it doesn't make it fair game for someone else to attack them for it.

You're pissed off about a basketball game so you attack something fundamentally important to a person that's involved, that's what a ******* child does. It's pathetic.
I'm from Missouri. Don't tell me you're a Christian....show-me. In my experience those that go out of their way to spout their faith usually are good for only words.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I’m trying to picture Prohm getting really upset and yelling at halftime. I just can’t picture it. Sometimes you can be too nice and it is a detriment.
Steve likely goes in at half time and says “Life is bigger than basketball guys.” And then goes on a 20 minute lecture about values and forgets to make adjustments.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I'm from Missouri. Don't tell me you're a Christian....show-me. In my experience those that go out of their way to spout their faith usually are good for only words.

Thank you! Yes... show me. Cut back on your really stupidly high contract’s salary during COVID to help underprivileged basketball kids or your assistants.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
I'm in no way religious myself, but I think it's out of bounds to go after Prohm because of his faith. You want to be pissed about basketball, be pissed about ******* basketball.

What about Prohms God sized vision from last weeks beat down?

• Dumb
Reactions: cstrunk

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Meh I disagree. I just think he’s in over his head and a bad coach. Your post essentially claims he’d be a good coach and we’d be winning if he just shifted his focus and that’s just simply not the case.
I didn't really mean that. It get's really old though when people continue to defend ****. There is seemingly zero consequences for anything on the court. I think there would still be problems, but Prohms focus seems to be making good people and if we win great. That's just not what D1 College basketball is. We want to win cleanly and if we make great people awesome but decent people are fine too.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I know we like to blame Prohm and that’s fine, but these group of players are just not good either. They don’t mesh well together. They don’t move the ball around together. They don’t talk out there. They don’t communicate. There is no leadership. This program overall right now is hog ****. It just sucks, simply put.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I know we like to blame Prohm and that’s fine, but these group of players are just not good either. They don’t mesh well together. They don’t move the ball around together. They don’t talk out there. They don’t communicate. There is no leadership. This program overall right now is hog ****. It just sucks, simply put.
There’s someone that’s put in charge to handle all that. We pay him over 2 million a year to do that.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009

The group that Prohm selected?