*** Official Kansas State vs #17 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
He's a turd.
I mean, that’s fine. But this board was filled with people saying we very well could lose to KSU because they always play us tough, and tons of people saying Texas is going to be a hard game and we’re likely to be underdogs, then turn around and ***** about Herbstreit saying the same thing. It’s weird.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I mean, that’s fine. But this board was filled with people saying we very well could lose to KSU because they always play us tough, and tons of people saying Texas is going to be a hard game and we’re likely to be underdogs, then turn around and ***** about Herbstreit saying the same thing. It’s weird.
You’re either for us or against us Pants!!! Pick your side or your next!!!

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.

Weird I guess for those on CF who did say we would struggle to win yesterday.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Many have tried, none have succeeded.
View attachment 78227
Taking a stand with Herbie is taking a stand against us!!!!
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Haha
Reactions: quasistellar

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Is picking another team to win dissing ISU?
I don’t know what Kirk’s motivations or real thoughts are, but I always feel he hopes Iowa State loses in picking them to lose rather than dispassionately thinking that Iowa State will not win.

Also, the “he gone” about an early CMC win is a pretty good indicator of what he thinks about Iowa State.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Has Herbstreit ever called an ISU game, in Ames, any place?

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
its one thing to pick against ISU and be wrong. Its another to do that consistently, and then to have your latest pick against ISU to be so bad, that the team you picked over ISU didn't score a ******* point.

So ... yeah ... flame away at herbie.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Problem with Herbie is he loves the blue bloods. He'll throw positive comments out, but deep down, he gets upset at the idea of teams without traditional names doing well.
I don’t know what Kirk’s motivations or real thoughts are, but I always feel he hopes Iowa State loses in picking them to lose rather than dispassionately thinking that Iowa State will not win.

Also, the “he gone” about an early CMC win is a pretty good indicator of what he thinks about Iowa State.

I hate to break it to you guys, but Kirk doesn't give a **** about ISU. He's not actively rooting against the Cyclones. He might take some pleasure in trolling a sensitive fanbase, but even that's a stretch. Sports fans are so weird (myself included).

• Agree
Reactions: CloneGuy8