***Official Jimmy Fallon First Tonight Show Thread***

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Anyone watch Seth Meyers last night? I remember Jimmy's first show and how painful that was to watch...but mercy Seth. His monologue was like a long, drawn out weekend update. No interaction from Fred, just awkward reading. I'm sure it will get better, just like Jimmy did, but that was tough to watch.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Yeah him and Fred had no chemistry last night at all. Fred almost seemed like he was affraid to say anything. I hope it get's better because I like him and Fred. However, Fred is giong to have to speak up. Jimmy Fallons first shows were so bad I didn't tune in again for a year.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Yeah him and Fred had no chemistry last night at all. Fred almost seemed like he was affraid to say anything. I hope it get's better because I like him and Fred. However, Fred is giong to have to speak up. Jimmy Fallons first shows were so bad I didn't tune in again for a year.

Same here. I'm sure Seth will have a grace period too to get comfortable and define himself as a host. Not a fan of the stage setup either.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Seth wasn't very good. That monologue was bad. Kind of like reading a book aloud.