*** Official Jackson State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
jsu_logo.png vs site.png

JACKSON STATE (0-4 0-0 SWAC)
VS. IOWA STATE (1-4, 0-2 BIG 12)
SUNDAY, DEC. 20 | 12 P.M. CST
HILTON COLISEUM / AMES, IA

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN+
Talent: Brent Blum, pxp Klay Edwards, analyst

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
On the bright side, if the same team we got Friday shows up for this game, we will win handily.

That's something, I guess.

Reactions: HouClone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
View attachment 79667 vs View attachment 79668

JACKSON STATE (0-4 0-0 SWAC)
VS. IOWA STATE (1-4, 0-2 BIG 12)
SUNDAY, DEC. 20 | 12 P.M. CST
HILTON COLISEUM / AMES, IA

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN+
Talent: Brent Blum, pxp Klay Edwards, analyst
Dude you are doing it, 4 Thread openers in 5 days. One more to go! Great job!!!

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
magneto-bolton-gif.68434

solomon-birdie-gif.45659

Tyler Spiderman.gif
Xavier Conditt.gif

prohm-gallop-gif.51643

giphy.gif

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Hopefully, with an inferior opponent, the past 2 days practices were nothing more than throwing the ball in plays.

tclone45

Oct 22, 2018
What's everyone hoping to see from the game today?

I want to see some of the same energy and effort from the first half of the West Virginia game. As well as, getting guys, besides Rasir, more comfortable in the offense.

Side note, is there a time table for Tre's return?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I want to see some of the same energy and effort from the first half of the West Virginia game. As well as, getting guys, besides Rasir, more comfortable in the offense.

A win

But the biggest thing is seeing consistent offensive sets. No more quick shots. The team appears to be able to play defense, but it seems like it breaks down when we try to play 10 second possessions.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa

Honestly, I want to see a beatdown. Go out there and flush these guys by 20+, we have the talent to do so. Go put a whole game together, even if it's against a low team.

At worst, just some consistent offense. No 5-8 minute scoring droughts. Find what works and attack it repeatedly.

Reactions: NENick

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort

I want to see good fundamentals that lead to a comfortable lead and win that the guys can use to build confidence to use moving forward.

A win at WVU would have been huge for this group of young guys and my biggest fear is that a season of beat downs would take the fun out of playing for them. A couple of high points would do wonders for these guys moving forward.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Iowa State in a blowout (20+).

The West Virginia game was filled with mistakes that cost us the game, but, for the first time this season I thought we played with effort, hustle and a sense of urgency for the entire game. If we can do that the rest of the year, and I'll be satisfied. Have the young guys show progress and I'll be even more happy.

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012

I would like to see "Prime Time" in the crowd! He's making a big splash in recruiting.

Reactions: tclone45

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I didn’t know Jackson was a state.
Yeah, it's just south of Boise and north of Fresno.

Go, Clones!

Does anyone know if replays of games like this can be watched on ESPN+ afterward, on-demand? I can't watch the 2nd half of this live.