***OFFICIAL: ISU vs. UNI game(day) thread***

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
I think ISU goes on an early run to play with a comfortable lead most of the game as this team plays with more intensity than years past. I love this team. All of these non-con games are interesting because it never seems like we have the same formula night in and night out. Really interested in seeing the bench development. I hope Edozie works his way into giving us 10 - 15 quality minutes. It seems like it is almost a given that Niang or Ejim will be in foul trouble.

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
This will be like Christmas come early for squawk fans. 1st their Alma Mater plays the Clones at 5:30 then at 8:00 their beloved Hoks take on Drake, all for the price of 1.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
No coasting. Pour it on right to the final buzzer. A win would be good; a thirty point blowout would be better.

I think we'll win by right around 30. It's fine if we don't, but this is a pretty bad UNI team and we should demolish them.

I hate UNI. I hate everything about them and their fans. Who in the hell would go to UNI? What would your thinking be to decide on UNI as your school of choice? I just don't get it. Horrible town, horrible almost everything.

I want to beat them so badly that you can see them mentally and physically quit on the court.

I want vengeance for all their years of flopping. For all their years of "uglying up" the game. I want beat them by 70. I want them to be embarrassed. I want them to die or at least wish they had.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Just win.

I think the team that can get the outside shot to drop gets the win. Jacobson will have the Panthers ready to slow down this game and bog-down our spacing.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
That is extreme disdain for the Panthers Doctor!! I mean that's like blood thirsty vengeance against them.. I like it! Carry on...

I think we'll win by right around 30. It's fine if we don't, but this is a pretty bad UNI team and we should demolish them.

I hate UNI. I hate everything about them and their fans. Who in the hell would go to UNI? What would your thinking be to decide on UNI as your school of choice? I just don't get it. Horrible town, horrible almost everything.

I want to beat them so badly that you can see them mentally and physically quit on the court.

I want vengeance for all their years of flopping. For all their years of "uglying up" the game. I want beat them by 70. I want them to be embarrassed. I want them to die or at least wish they had.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

An accounting degree. Also, don't girls outnumber guys by 3:1, and when you consider the dbaggery it's closer to 8:1?

Tengel7

Dec 3, 2013
Cedar Falls
This UNI team is very young. The outcome of the game will depend on which Panther team shows up. Tuttle won't be able to shut down Niang down low. It's gonna be a big day for Georges

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Is there anyway to know if the internet I have would be good enough to stream cyclone TV? Thinking about stepping up to get it, but don't wanna be disappointed when its a poor stream, or bad quality because of internet issues.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Is there any shot this mediacom broadcast is in HD?

1371421_o.gif

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think this game is a blowout. UNI hasn't been slowing it down like the past and they aren't a good rebounding team. This seems like a game Kane dominates with 20-10-5. They don't have the heft in the back court to stop him. And Kane, Hogue and Ejim should dominate the boards. I think it's an easy enough win that Ellerman plays.

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
I think this game is a blowout. UNI hasn't been slowing it down like the past and they aren't a good rebounding team. This seems like a game Kane dominates with 20-10-5. They don't have the heft in the back court to stop him. And Kane, Hogue and Ejim should dominate the boards. I think it's an easy enough win that Ellerman plays.

UNI has the guards. The game plans should be to attack the posts then attack them some more. Once Tuttle gets in foul trouble, UNI literally has no post players

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron