**official ISU vs Missouri post game thread**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
We've got a team that doesn't know how to win this year. They never have under McDermott (or at NIU in Jake's case).

It hurts seeing these guys bust their *** and not getting rewarded.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I'm getting sick of losing to these crappy teams. We better step on every throat next year. Pull a Kansas and keep our starters in even if we're up 20 with 2 minutes left.

No they aren't get a grip.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We've got a team that doesn't know how to win this year. They never have under McDermott (or at NIU in Jake's case).

It hurts seeing these guys bust their *** and not getting rewarded.

The losing does bother me but as long as they aren't quitting I cant get to ticked off.

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
I feel so bad for these guys. They deserve a good win, or even just another win, so much.

Random question...Was our PA guy sick today or something? I thought he sounded odd, and just seemed off his game. The Craig introduction, for example.

Hope I don't get killed for saying this, but I like how this team plays more without JVB

I agree with you. I've never been a big JVB fan though...

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Its fun to see Godfrey develop lately. Looked like he was on track before the suspension, but now has really grown up with JVB out. Also good to see Ejim start clicking again.

Anyone complaining about their body language or hustle lately is crazy. Also where are the bat *** crazy people thinking Ejim will transfer by the look of his body language?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hope I don't get killed for saying this, but I like how this team plays more without JVB
Unfortunately it is still not good enough to win. Lost it in the last five minutes again when the heat was turned up.

The Texas game will be lost as they will be mad.

Nebraska will most likely win because they have something to play for finally.

Colorado has two NBA players on their team.

Baylor (#5 in Big 12) is struggling for NCAA and needs to win the first game for sure.

We can play our butts off and still lose the next four.

We need another shooter.

14-18 yet fun to watch overall.

We just needed another experienced player left from last year. We are too few in number. The foul situation crimped our defense today.

Thx, Dendy. Thx, Ham. Hope you enjoy the same next year. LSU looks like it is a dud.

If TT wins tonight, we clinched last place today.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Unfortunately it is still not good enough to win. Lost it in the last five minutes again when the heat was turned up.

The Texas game will be lost as they will be mad.

Nebraska will most likely win because they have something to play for finally.

Colorado has two NBA players on their team.

Baylor (#5 in Big 12) is struggling for NCAA and needs to win the first game for sure.

We can play our butts off and still lose the next four.

We need another shooter.

14-18 yet fun to watch overall.

We just needed another experienced player left from last year. We are too few in number. The foul situation crimped our defense today.

Thx, Dendy. Thx, Ham. Hope you enjoy the same next year. LSU looks like it is a dud.

If TT wins tonight, we clinched last place today.

I told my bro in law today that if we lose, we in all probability have just clinched Last Place.....His response....A Wry Chuckle.....

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Really hope we can fine one more win at the end this year. I fear we might not get it and end the year on a 14 game losing streak. Ouch. That may be some sort of record and this team does not deserve to hold it with as hard as they have played.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
This team is still so fun to watch. Well worth the 5 dollar per game season ticket price.

Amazing how this coaching staff keeps this team in games we have no business being in. Cant wait until we get enough guys into the system to turn up the tempo!

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Yes we're probably going to finish where everybody expected us to so why complain about it. We've played over our heads and competed with teams with more depth and talent all year, and the kids are still busting their butts. I've had more fun watching this team play than 4 years of GMac ball.

Reactions: ajk4st8

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
on the plus side that hustle play in the first half might have been the best one I can recall.

JBone84

Nov 30, 2006
Rochester, MN
I'm proud of these guys, despite the 1-win conference record. They are close, and I believe that they're on the right track.

JustRedman

Jul 10, 2009
Gilbert
on the plus side that hustle play in the first half might have been the best one I can recall.

Is there a video of that play. Standing ovation for the hussle and the players (especially the transfers) have to see the devotion and knowledge that this fanbase has. We are patient. We have great attendance all things considered.
There would be a ton of fanbases that would either boo a 1-12 team, or worse, just not show up to the games.
We are some great BBall fans.

cy8

Apr 26, 2010
He will just give him time, he has shown more and more emotion after every game. If not this year he will be tossed next year.

JustRedman

Jul 10, 2009
Gilbert
He will just give him time, he has shown more and more emotion after every game. If not this year he will be tossed next year.

Good thing Bobby is sitting next-in-line. We would be just fine with Lutz roaming the sidelines for a game. He already does a TON of work in the timeouts. Fred is learning from a great, established head coach.
He certainly didn't take the Chizik route and hire some r-tards on his staff.

Also, what would Hilton be like if Freddie got tossed over a terrible call? I would assume a fire would be lit under every arse in the stands and the place would be rocking. Fred has a drive unlike most people. He will get tossed. He will loosen his tie as he gets his coaching legs under him and I really think he could turn into a very heated coach. He simply does not like to lose. (Oh, and he is a nice guy, just like McD)