*** Official ISU vs George Mason Gameday Thread ***

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This guy has the answer below. Also my high school graduating class had over 50% of the college bound seniors go to the University of Akron including my best friend from High School. It will be nice to go back home wearing my Cyclone gear in a bar in Akron, Ohio and have everyone just wonder "WTF is this ISU fan doing here?" It is a personal thing, plus Akron will probably be in the tourney and it will be nice to say we have a win over a tourney team.

Just pulled into my brother-in-law's house in Stow, Ohio! His late father went to Akron U. Lots of smack talk already. I hope we pulverize Akron and get rid of all the Ohio ghosts from Dayton.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Akron appears to be pretty decent. Wouldn't want to have a slow start against them. Does that Treadwell always make everything and does Evans always drain every 3 he shoots, or were those just one time happenings?

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Good, if ugly, win. Nitpicking a win, but I'm a bit disappointed we weren't able to rest the starters more (especially Georges). Also, I didn't notice SDW get in the game again after he had that offensive foul in the first half, but I could be wrong. Hope it doesn't make him hesitant. Think he gave up that 3 bc he missed his first.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron