***OFFICIAL ISU-Campbell Gameday Thread!***

D

DistrictCyclone

I would hate to see where we'd be without Tyrus McGee right now. It would be ugly. Probably be down by 10.

I just realized that we lose Clyburn, Lucious, Babb, Booker, and McGee next year. Yikes. And of all those, McGee might just hurt the most IMO. He is just pure energy all the time.

I hate to think next year might be a rebuilding year, but it just might be. Definately was smart to RS Dorsey-Walker this year. Matt Thomas will be a stud IMO, and hopefully Monte Morris will be too, but it might be tough to replace everything we're losing this year IMO.

Take a deep breath. We've got a great recruiting class that year, a stud name Niang coming back, and will again be a destination for big-name transfers if we need to fill any holes.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I would hate to see where we'd be without Tyrus McGee right now. It would be ugly. Probably be down by 10.

I just realized that we lose Clyburn, Lucious, Babb, Booker, and McGee next year. Yikes. And of all those, McGee might just hurt the most IMO. He is just pure energy all the time.

I hate to think next year might be a rebuilding year, but it just might be. Definately was smart to RS Dorsey-Walker this year. Matt Thomas will be a stud IMO, and hopefully Monte Morris will be too, but it might be tough to replace everything we're losing this year IMO.

Womp womp womp womp womp.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Your words, they hurt me :cry:

tumblr_m23ajo2W2A1qe2ch3.gif

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Take a deep breath. We've got a great recruiting class that year, a stud name Niang coming back, and will again be a destination for big-name transfers if we need to fill any holes.

Next year is next year, I realize that. I'm just not quite sure what we're getting with Amardi and Hogue? I think those were big reaches IMO. Thomas and Morris should be solid, along with Niang back, Naz Long, Percy Gibson.. I think we'll be ok, but we might need a decent scorer on the wing to replace Clyburn.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
This team has a long way to go, but man we got some horses out there. All the pieces are there.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Kind of like having Clyburn bring the ball up when he gets the board.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
OSU up 13 in #6 NC State in the Puerto Rico tip off classic.... Thought they were going to suck after the Pygmy left

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Ejim locked down on the four and the senior leader of the team, Gibson at the center, Niang at the 3, the two freshman guards and SDW in the backcourt...

Plenty of talent, but not a lot of depth and it is pretty young. That team could really used a experienced guard and/or wing to really put things together.