*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Gameday Thread ***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It also starts great with Woodbury trying to direct other guys where to go

23663-kane-inbounds-off-dingleberrys-back-kane_inbounds_off_woodbury_back-gif.25968

I wonder if Luka Garza has been instructed by Fran to watch Woodbury game film? I’ve seen him doing the same thing and I’m like “you’re a freshman in game 7, you don’t even know where you’re supposed to be let alone the rest of the team.”

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I wonder if Luka Garza has been instructed by Fran to watch Woodbury game film? I’ve seen him doing the same thing and I’m like “you’re a freshman in game 7, you don’t even know where you’re supposed to be let alone the rest of the team.”

I don't remember if it was Penn State or Indiana, but the inbounder was very close to trying the same play. I don't think Garza ever got squared up enough for him to try, but had it happened, would've given me faith in god.

• Funny
Reactions: srjclone

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Bump.

Let's Go State! Keep the momentum going! For those of you in attendance tonight: Iowa has a lot of first-timers in their group too. Time to yell loud and intimidate like Hilton can do. Carry the team!

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Weird question: will our own players (Lewis, Wigginton, grad transfer seniors) be ready for tonight's Hilton? Sure we've had home games already but I hope our fans don't rattle them. Hilton is going to be insane tonight.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Weird question: will our own players (Lewis, Wigginton, grad transfer seniors) be ready for tonight's Hilton? Sure we've had home games already but I hope our fans don't rattle them. Hilton is going to be insane tonight.

I don't know about all of the new players, as it will be an eye opening experience, but I'm pretty sure that Wigginton will love it, is used to the big stage and will feed off of it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron