***OFFICIAL: IOWA STATE @ WEST VIRGINIA GAME(DAY) THREAD***

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
I hope we win 28 - 14 and the defense scores all the points so Rhoads can fire Mess as they walk off the field.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I can't believe it's already the last game of the season. I know it's been a tough year, but I'm going to miss football for the next 8 months. Hoping we go out with a win.

No kidding. I remember looking at spring ball videos and being so excited and then practice videos. Felt like it was never going to get here. I was so excited for the season and after the Baylor game all excitement went out the door.

I'm sure by March/April comes along I'll be even more excited about next year.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The battle for 8th place. I feel like we have a lot more to play for than they do. And who knows if the team even wants to fight for Dana.

Here's to a 3-2 Cyclone victory! (I don't want them to totally lie down and give Rhoads any ideas that Messingham has turned a corner)
Or, you don't want to admit that you might be wrong....one of the two.

GO CYCLONES!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Or maybe doesn't want to see Mess retained so the offense can be totally inept of 90% of next years games as well.

Another who refuses to admit the possibility that he might be wrong...

Or, for that matter, that there was a whole lot more to the offense's problems than the OC.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Really hard to call this a rivalry when neither side cares and neither side would be hostile anyway.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Another who refuses to admit the possibility that he might be wrong...

Or, for that matter, that there was a whole lot more to the offense's problems than the OC.

There are VERY few who continuously go to bat for Messingham these days. But hey, kudos to you for sticking to your guns.
A friend of Mess's perhaps?