*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Game(Day) Thread ***

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
I'm pretty sure there's going to be a point shaving investigation after that debacle...it's like they tried to lose.

Are they tanking for Burrow?

Irish1

Feb 5, 2016
When a team falls so completely apart like that at the end of game, when mental weakness is so apparent, when no one on the court knows to make an intentional foul right away, and then the guy with four fouls and one of your three point shooters FINALLY fouls. ......those are all coaching issues

MTCyclone43

Feb 22, 2016
I was watching the play-by-play on ESPN and noticed Haliburton had no shots beyond the 12:32 mark of the 2nd half. How can the guy disappear offensively for over half of the 2nd half? I see Rasir Bolton had plenty of attempts during that span.

• Agree
Reactions: ianoconnor

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
There’s no difference between the bottom 4, maybe 5 teams in this conference. Remember we basically played Texas & TCU to a push in their house. Some team is going to finish 6th in this league as just be a bad team.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Illegal screen away from the ball. Refs controlling the outcome. Why even call that?
Are you serious Clark? Texas is a bad team, and any team with even a hint of a pulse should have been able to salt that game away, up 4 with 2 to play. This is a bad team that has been spinning their wheels following the Seton Hall game.

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I was watching the play-by-play on ESPN and noticed Haliburton had no shots beyond the 12:32 mark of the 2nd half. How can the guy disappear offensively for over half of the 2nd half? I see Rasir Bolton had plenty of attempts during that span.

Tyrese bricked a long ranged two with less than 2 minutes to go

• Informative
Reactions: MTCyclone43

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron