*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Miami Game(Day) Thread ***

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Great season and what valuable experience this is for the players and coaches - let's hope they all learn and grow from this remarkable season!

Reactions: CyNews

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Sweet 16 n Otz’s first year!!!! Many good things to come. Tyrese will lead us to great heights!
Man. Feel greedy thinking about what's to come, but if he's got the finishing touch that I believe he will develop, he's got the spurt to get past just about anyone. Has potential to open up so much.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I watched each of our 22 losses last year. This season was an absolute joy.

Agreed. I watched every one of them. So proud of these guys this year. They represented us with class, and they made it to the Sweet 16. Overachieved, and it took pure guts, determination, and buy in. They deserve our respect.

• Winner

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
hell of a job, gives us a lot to look forward to and hope which we didn't have

I really hope tj can find sone shooters, and look back on this year and improve himself, he's still really inexperienced relative to everyone he competes with

Good start though

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I’ve been tough on these guys at times…. but I’m so thankful to all of them for giving me something to be excited about this winter! What a pleasant surprise.

Getting to the Sweet Sixteen is a huge accomplishment and they should all be proud of what they did. Thanks guys!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron