*** Official IOWA STATE VS #9 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Be honest, you’re only here when it’s going badly, who are you really a fan of?

I have a brother that’s in his 70’s and he’s seen Iowa State win this game twice, and one tie.

thinking we would win this game for sure is not working in reality

Love your post Cat that could be me, a least the part about winning twice and one tie......

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Another blackfoot throw by Purdy. If he steps into that throw, he completes that pass to Jones for a 1st down.

If he's allowed to just be who he is, he's off the edge a bit with a TE or someone in the flats putting at least a little bit of stress on the defense instead of the Al Bundy look.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Be honest, you’re only here when it’s going badly, who are you really a fan of?

I have a brother that’s in his 70’s and he’s seen Iowa State win this game twice, and one tie.

thinking we would win this game for sure is not working in reality

I was hoping to at least keep it close. This will be the worst loss of Campbell’s CAREER. Tulane included.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I didn’t read it but did people actually pick us to win? Like we forget we’ve beat them like 5 times ever but they’ve beat us 50 times.

actually the series record is 5-75-2

before two years ago, last win was 1990. Before that 1961.