*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #3 Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
Kansas_Jayhawks.png

IOWA STATE (11-14, 4-8 BIG 12)
VS. NO. 3 KANSAS (22-3, 11-1 BIG 12)
MONDAY, FEB. 17 | 8 P.M. CST
LAWRENCE, KAN. | ALLEN FIELDHOUSE (16,300)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN
Talent: Bob Wischusen (pxp); Fran Fraschilla (analyst); Holly Rowe (reporter)

CarterCloneFan

Dec 3, 2018
The ultimate let’s get weird on the national stage type of game tonight. Hoping for Nixon to play like he did on Saturday and the guys inside can at least be serviceable against Azibuke and co. Loyal sons forever true!

Reactions: LincolnSwinger

ThePollinator

Nov 29, 2009
Ames
The 2005 win at AFH was on last night, boy did we almost choke that away. Up 7 with like a 1:30 left and kept missing free throws only to win in OT on Stinsons floater. I don’t remember being pissed watching it but man that was almost and all time kick in the nuts.

let’s do it again!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Just want to see the guys compete for most of the game. If it ends up getting out of hand later in the 2nd half, so be it. That's happened with some of the good teams we've had. Would be really fun to make Kansas sweat this one out a little bit.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Not expecting a W in the Phog but still looking to see improvement and progression now that the team has begun to adjust to life after Haliburton. I don't want to judge the current roster vs a bad match up that is this KU team but caring over the play from Saturday is a positive step that should show.

I like that Prohm has the team goal of getting sixth in conference as a reasonable goal for this team to achieve at this point (which they could have almost already locked with better endings @ TCU and UT). Win the OSU & KSU games and protect Hilton, put up a case (admittedly a weak one) for the NIT.

Still... Go State! Shock the Adidias and get the W.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I want to be hopeful that we can keep it in single digits but I'm not going to be fooled into thinking this team suddenly gets its on defense because they shut down a horrid offensive Texas team.