*****Official HawkeyeNation Meltdown Thread*****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
It shouldn't be a big surprise that Iowa lost today. They obviously were looking ahead to their game against the powerhouse Gophers.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
I hope South Carolina St or whoever stomps the aggys like we will stomp you guys. Anyways, I won't derail this thread anymore, get back to trashing the team you only beat by 3 points lol.

Guns up!
You just take dumb to a whole new level. Have fun getting stomped in the SEC year after year after year...

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Dolph, nobody improves by leaps and bounds when Greg Davis coaches them.
Horizontalism at its finest...
Lost3.jpg

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
Dolph just said "Western Michigan marched down the field to score the game winning field goal with some help from fate along the way." Was that him saying the refs won the game for the chippewas?

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Is there anywhere on the entire internet I can hear this show streaming from my computer? The link earlier was the post game and isn't sounoff. And what time does it start?

The football on right now is poor and I need entertainment