Official Game Thread - Iowa @ ISU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportstalkmatt

May 21, 2009
Des Moines
From old thread:

Were you able to walk the tailgate areas? If so, what did think of the atmosphere?

I think the atmosphere is awesome. Tailgatting was a really cool. The only thing that makes it different than others I've been is that you see Iowa and Iowa fans eating and drinking together. That doesn't happen in Alabama or really even Virginia. However, showing up by the thousands at 5 am is impressive. I got here at 7:30 and there were so many people already 2 or 3 drinks in :)

Sportstalkmatt

May 21, 2009
Des Moines
BTW -Good morning from Jack Trice for those of you who are new to this thread....feel free to ask any questions you may have during the game....I'm taking notes so it might take me a little bit to respond but will do my best

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Thank you Fox Sports Houston...on the TV down here in the Gulf South!

I would dearly love to see a major league beat down today...50-3 or something in that range! Of course I will take a win of any stripe!

Go Cyclones...BEAT IOWA!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
How did the overnight crowd look? Were there a lot of people camping?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Hey, if anyone has a good summary of the different channels (on the radio, web, and on the different TV providers), we can add them to the first post here so they're easily accessible.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thank you Fox Sports Houston...on the TV down here in the Gulf South!

I would dearly love to see a major league beat down today...50-3 or something in that range! Of course I will take a win of any stripe!

Go Cyclones...BEAT IOWA!

I would love to have a beat down like that. :biggrin:

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
From old thread:

Were you able to walk the tailgate areas? If so, what did think of the atmosphere?

I think the atmosphere is awesome. Tailgatting was a really cool. The only thing that makes it different than others I've been is that you see Iowa and Iowa fans eating and drinking together. That doesn't happen in Alabama or really even Virginia. However, showing up by the thousands at 5 am is impressive. I got here at 7:30 and there were so many people already 2 or 3 drinks in :)

Nothing like getting hammered at daybreak...man do I miss the good old days at ISU!

Status
Not open for further replies.