***Official Friday Confessions"

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I confess I have used the accent thing. Didn't work. I don't know if it was accent itself or the fact I don't actually look Chinese. I have always thought it was just the fact I was a hideous looking human that derailed my nightly goals. I don't really think it would matter if my voice triggered instant orgasms, I don't think I could nab a chick.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
That is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of...... If you have to resort to that..... you must still have that V card. If I saw a guy trying to pull that on a girl, I would think he were the worlds biggest ****** bag.
LOL. I think it would be funny to try one time and see if it worked.
... and I believe I have some confessing to do about the whole V card thing, but I think I'm gonna save that for another day.

packattack425

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 25, 2010
Des Moines
I had the day off today and my boss just called me and told me my check was ready. I have had too many beers to drive and I have to get it Monday.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Isn't that why you have a wife? To drive you places when you drink too much?

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
That is horrible You should be ashamed of yourself

doesnt-matter-had-sex.jpg

z205099164.gif

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
I always use the classic "you have to see my **** because it's so weird" line.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
An archaic device used by all the old ladies at Fareway to prevent me from getting through the check-out line in less than 15 minutes.

Really? Have you ever been stuck in line behind some young gal that has to fumble through her purse to find her debit card, swipe it multiple times because it doesn't work right, then keeps entering her pin wrong.

It takes just as long as granny does with a check book.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
At work, I told the 7th girl since 2008 that I have never seen "The Notebook," when really thats my way of getting her to say "We have to watch it together sometime!" I haven't watched it with her yet, but I did watch it with the first 6 girls, and it lead to something every time because they all thought it was so sweet that I had never seen the movie but was willing to watch it with them. "The Notebook" is my definitely my go-to move.

Side-note confession - I think "The Notebook" is a good movie.

I would like it to if every time I watched I was rewarded with ........:smile:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron