***** Official Friday Confessions Thread *****

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Confession, I wanted a set of beats by Dre headphones for about 10 seconds today... then I realized the heckling I would get is just not worth it.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Here's what I know about the new recruit. He'll be male, probably african american and between the ages of 16-18. what do i win when this is true.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Just got a pedicure with my wife and it was fantastic.

Sep 2, 2011
SUN CITY AZ
I confess that my first thought when I heard former Iowa SID George Wine died was, "On the positive side, he can't vote in the Harris Poll for the last 2 years of the BCS."

I am truly disappointed in myself for that. Sorry for making things serious, just had to get that off my chest.

I had that same thought but don't have any guilty feelings at all. Not having a conscience can come in handy.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If I was the guy in this commercial, I'd punch that annoying thing sticking out of his back.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxSZQZuBYc]Cars.com 2012 Super Bowl Ad - Confident You - YouTube[/ame]

westlbcyclone

Jun 28, 2010
North Liberty
I am already drunk tonight, will wake up tomorrow to golf (drink more) then have a party tomorrow night( droink WAY more, bdays are awesome that way), and play more golf Sunday (wakeup drunk and drink more). Its ok to be jealous.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Confession, I wanted a set of beats by Dre headphones for about 10 seconds today... then I realized the heckling I would get is just not worth it.

I was sitting a couple rows behind this kid at the DMV today. Dre Beats, all black Yankees hat on back'ards with razor straight bill, basketball shorts, and more. Essentially, totally hood...and the whitest, scrawniest, dorkiest mothereffer I've seen in a looonnng time. It was as if he realized how much of a dork he looked like and felt he had to go that far on the hood rat scale to even it out.

Was secretly hoping to see the 40 something black guy with dreds and looking like he has done manual labor his whole life go and pound him flat.

But, I just got my license renewed, which was okay too, since I've been waiting all week while the "computers are down".

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
SOrry it's into Saturday, but my confession is that I LOVE iacyguy's avatar. That is one of my favorite Cyclone helmets and I don't think enough people appreciate it.

Reactions: iacyguy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron