NSCR: ***Official Daytona 500 Thread***

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The only thing I like is that McMurray took out 3/4 of Hendrick's cars. But all in all probably one of the worst races I have ever seen. This is awful racing. Even with the different stages, and the caution flags "Cautions breed cautions!!"

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
About what I thought I see, a crashfest. I think this is what the Frances want to try to get viewership up again, but Owners are one foot out the door.

The core NASCAR fans are the conservative country folk but NASCAR is trying to bring the opposite in with Monster branding. We'll see how it works out.

Also checked the points standings and I am so confused with the new scoring- straight stupid.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
About what I thought I see, a crashfest. I think this is what the Frances want to try to get viewership up again, but Owners are one foot out the door.

The core NASCAR fans are the conservative country folk but NASCAR is trying to bring the opposite in with Monster branding. We'll see how it works out.

Also checked the points standings and I am so confused with the new scoring- straight stupid.
I actually think the Monster stuff is one of the few good things. I think the Monster stuff is much more popular with the rural fan than you would think.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron