Official cy-hawk victory shirt thread

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
That is embarrassing. I'm sure their high school graduate fan from Rippey, Iowa already has one ordered, or maybe a tattoo of the score on his belly by now. Yea, they definitely don't care about us though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Capitalism. ISU should sell enrollment number shirts. Given how much you guys brag about that number, the shirts would sell like hotcakes.

giphy.gif

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Capitalism. ISU should sell enrollment number shirts. Given how much you guys brag about that number, the shirts would sell like hotcakes.
Not your best work. I feel you should be Bringin' the BOOM! ™

*Any use of the phrase Bringin' the BOOM! without the express written consent of the University of Iowa, Little Brother Student Association, or the Iowa Hawkeyes Superbowl Committee is prohibited and punishable by attendance of up to 5 games at Carver Hawkeye Arena.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Not your best work. I feel you should be Bringin' the BOOM! ™

*Any use of the phrase Bringin' the BOOM! without the express written consent of the University of Iowa, Little Brother Student Association, or the Iowa Hawkeyes Superbowl Committee is prohibited and punishable by attendance of up to 5 games at Carver Hawkeye Arena.

But do they still get the free pizza that is handed out?

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Ooh burn. Maybe you guys should make Fire Kirk shirts. Should be a best seller when Iowa goes 7-5 next year.
I just watched the Hassell video on your TCU big victory over the backup QB. We've got nothing on that t-shirt. Hilarious!!!!!

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I just watched the Hassell video on your TCU big victory over the backup QB. We've got nothing on that t-shirt. Hilarious!!!!!
You're right. Beating a team that isn't top 100 and making a shirt is much better than beating a top 15 one and making a shirt

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're right. Beating a team that isn't top 100 and making a shirt is much better than beating a top 15 one and making a shirt

Well to be fair the backup QB we faced sucked. Boykin something or other was his name IIRC

Reactions: awd4cy

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Well to be fair the backup QB we faced sucked. Boykin something or other was his name IIRC
And a future Heisman contender. But apparently by Hawk rhetoric, it is more embarrassing for ISU to make a shirt beating a top 15 team on the road against a future Heisman contender than for Iowa to make a shirt beating a terrible ISU team at home. Bringin' the boom!

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy and CyTwins

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
I know we always make t-shirts when we beat a ranked team-so proud!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

I know. It's pathetic that Iowa State University brags about its growing student population that consists of such a high (the highest of the Iowa colleges) number of Iowa kids.

Although, I don't remember ever seeing the Hawk logo on the shirt.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron