Official College Football Playoff Power Rankings Week 12

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Not this **** again...where do they have Pedo State ranked? I'm guessing #20.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
While he heaped praise on the Cyclones he still wants to bash the Big12. The guy has his own Big10 conference to bash as it is total garbage. Loved that Michigan 3OT thriller over Rutgers.

dalekfavre

Nov 11, 2020
ill be the first to admit that while most of the big 12 is garbage, nearly all of the big ten is.... including my badgers, who were just.. pathetic. the second best team is northwestern. northwestern, ffs. even ohio state isnt all that great this year... indiana is good, but they had something like -200 yards rushing and still almost won. osu will go to the playoff because theyre osu, but theyll pull an oklahoma this year. that being said... im a badger through and through, but after you guys called me out a few weeks ago, i went and watched several isu games, and have watched all of them since. the opener was bad, but this week.. not even the same team that lost to the cajuns. truth is other than osu, i dont think weve got a team who could beat you... and osu might not. only real criticism... they need to go back to these.... Iowa_St_OLD2.gif best. helmet. ever.

Reactions: Snydes and aauummm