****Official Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread****

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Yes> They have my permission. Flip away!

How does that work anyway? Can a recruit still be contacted by another school if they haven't signed their letter yet? Has this kid signed letter yet?
Unless he has signed he is completely recruitable.
And won’t be eligible to sign until November.

The question would be whether he’s open to hearing from T.J. Well, immediately after ascertaining whether T.J. has interest in him.

Edit: Stupid iPhone autocorrect. It’s been butchering my words lately!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: t-noah

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

High-level recruit. Great list of schools are after him. Another football-basketball athlete as well. At 6'5", he'd easily slot into the wing but it looks like it'll be a battle.

His bio on Twitter says PG

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015

If TJ landed him we might as well just build the statue now. In all seriousness, I think if he goes to college it’s gonna be because someone hires his dad.

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA

High-level recruit. Great list of schools are after him. Another football-basketball athlete as well. At 6'5", he'd easily slot into the wing but it looks like it'll be a battle.
Anthony’s dad, Terry, is from Milwaukee and played at Indian Hills before starring at Baylor. Will be interesting to see if Otz can land him. Have to think Scott Drew has the inside track.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CyPunch

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
New interest or interest while the old staff was in Ames?

The interview was posted today and he says Iowa State is in the mix for his cut list. I assume it is the current staff? Though not for certain.
Prohm would have had to had a great impression over 2 months ago otherwise to have ISU still on DJ’s mind. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: cyence

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The interview was posted today and he says Iowa State is in the mix for his cut list. I assume it is the current staff? Though not for certain.
Prohm would have had to had a great impression over 2 months ago otherwise to have ISU still on DJ’s mind. ;-)
It also specifically lists ISU “interest” separately frm his offer list. I’m not getting excited yet.

Help Support Us

Become a patron