*** Official Big 12 Championship Baylor vs IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just getting home from KC. What an amazing night that I will never forget. KC was a sea of cardinal and gold. The way the game started off I thought my going down had again jinxed us. This team is something very special and glad they showed that maybe I'm not a jinx after all.

Thanks for love guys, but this game thread couldn't have been possible without PsyBrian and cmjh's efforts as well as the team itself.

WE CUT ONE NET DOWN IN KC, AND NOW WE HAVE ONE MORE NET WITH OUR NAME ON IT IN NORTH TEXAS!
:smile:

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
SIAP.... ah, who cares, this is awesome!

Jamaal Tinsley ‏@jatinsley 6h Coach Hoiberg great job you got your guys balling see you in the tournament #cyclONEnation

Jamaal Tinsley ‏@jatinsley 6h Come back victories are the best, the big 12 championship trophy comes back home.Congrats On the victory 2nd half of the season begins now.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Just getting home from KC. What an amazing night that I will never forget. KC was a sea of cardinal and gold. The way the game started off I thought my going down had again jinxed us. This team is something very special and glad they showed that maybe I'm not a jinx after all.

Thanks for love guys, but this game thread couldn't have been possible without PsyBrian and cmjh's efforts as well as the team itself.

WE CUT ONE NET DOWN IN KC, AND NOW WE HAVE ONE MORE NET WITH OUR NAME ON IT IN NORTH TEXAS!
:smile:

Like the team had anything to do with it. Whatever. :jimlad:

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Funny that you don't think this team wasn't capable of beating Kansas in January if they didn't have Embiid. Just comical.

I meant to do it last night, but I forgot. What's comical is that you keep calling out jdogg for something he isn't even saying. Keep beating up those strawmen. Oh, and learn to ******* read. I'll repeat what jdogg was asking: "What part of 4-25 from 3 don't you understand?"