*** Official #9 Kansas vs #11 IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
From section 213, it seemed like it was one of the louder games from start to finish that I've been at. It didn't have one of the loudest moments. But for 2 hours straight it was pretty damn loud. I won't have much of a voice tomorrow and for the first time ever I screamed so loud at one point (Naz's first 3) that I got light headed and came as close to fainting/passing out that I ever have in my life.

Guys, this happens to me a couple of times most games I go to. You need to perfect bracing your leg against the seat when this happens to keep you from going down. You don't want to have to abruptly sit down when you are supposed to be up and loud.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I sit with my best friend and after some of those McKay plays I was doing the playful joy shove that guys do on the court after a huge basket.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Guys, this happens to me a couple of times most games I go to. You need to perfect bracing your leg against the seat when this happens to keep you from going down. You don't want to have to abruptly sit down when you are supposed to be up and loud.

it was the weirdest thing. Got light headed and for a split second it got quiet. Knew I had to keep it together because if I fainted I'd probably have to leave!!

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
From section 213, it seemed like it was one of the louder games from start to finish that I've been at. It didn't have one of the loudest moments. But for 2 hours straight it was pretty damn loud. I won't have much of a voice tomorrow and for the first time ever I screamed so loud at one point (Naz's first 3) that I got light headed and came as close to fainting/passing out that I ever have in my life.

Agreed. In my 4 years here as a student, this game was the most consistently loud. It lacked the insane loud moments, because we didn't make a shot to tie and go to overtime, cause a missed free throw to complete a win, etc. Most of all, I felt that the student section itself was particularly rowdy for the most part, and Hilton did an awesome job of playing great songs after big runs (great as in, students would love them).

It's also funny to me that a number of people have these near-faint moments. I have 2-3 every game. Thought I was weird (still am, perhaps)!

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Heh, watching the game again, and Bilas being disgusted with the Morris technical is awesome.

He's not happy with Higgins.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

Hey I was in 213! My ears are ringing, I'm probably going to lose my voice, and my arms/hands are tired from all the clapping

Section 213 representing right here too.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Anyone going to post the game replay or the GameDay replay? I'd love to watch them both again.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
[video=youtube;CQw4kc1wsn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQw4kc1wsn0[/video]

bigdaddykane

Mar 3, 2014
Lol
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 250