*** Official #23 IOWA STATE VS Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
We almost doubled our losing points to Kstate, 4 loses combined 11 points , Kstate 10 points , after the defense got you TWO FKN takeaways

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
K-State looks 2X tougher than ISU. Just sheer grit and “want to”.

I tip my cap to Kansas State, the most stubborn sons of ******* in the Big12.
You are sooo right.... we have been owned by KState since 1989 ....No relief in sight....Goodbye SanAntoine and hello Memphis....

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
It’s funny this is supposedly one of our best teams ever and we are still losing to k State with a new coach and a down OK State amongst other terrible efforts.
Purdy refuses to step up in the pocket and our O line is constantly “developing.”
Our defense has gotten so much worse and our personnel is clearly overmatched. Tackling and pursuit is back to Chizik levels.
My only complaint on Purdy is his footwork. Dude needs to stop watching the NFL and arm cannons like Pat Mahomes. Too many throws off his back foot or while back peddling. Set your feet and step into the throw!

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
How many of you lived through the 40 years of losing seasons we had?

My god, we can still win 8 games this year. What have YOU done to deserve more than that?
WE haven't done anything, but for the talent this team has, they probably deserve more wins.

• Dislike
Reactions: Icky_Mettle

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Damn I still felt confident in the 4th quarter. Honestly form the opening kick we looked soft from the cold weather and really had no interest in playing today.

• Agree
Reactions: SpringCreekCY