*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Love CMCs post-game quote, " we know how to fight now we need to learn how to kill."

This is all I've been saying all day and getting destroyed for it. Oh well. Congrats to CMC for saying it.

Putting the game away against KU with 5 mins left in the game is not dominating them in any way, shape or form.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
He’s from Ohio. I’m pretty sure the word there is “Buck”.
Woa there big boy/girl/whomever. You know nothing about OH-IO. Bucks we are and yes, chickens are not our choice for anything except the skillet. The word was Sh*t with the i replacing the * since the word police wont allow it. Of course, I hope you knew that. Iowa folks, you never know. Love from your Midwest friend.

• Friendly
Reactions: Snydes

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Woa there big boy/girl/whomever. You know nothing about OH-IO. Bucks we are and yes, chickens are not our choice for anything except the skillet. The word was Sh*t with the i replacing the * since the word police wont allow it. Of course, I hope you knew that. Iowa folks, you never know. Love from your Midwest friend.
Clearly I should have added a Jimlad.

The Eyes have it.:jimlad:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
This is all I've been saying all day and getting destroyed for it. Oh well. Congrats to CMC for saying it.

Putting the game away against KU with 5 mins left in the game is not dominating them in any way, shape or form.
That is not what you’ve been saying. If you had been, no one would have said a word.

Now then.

Still a handful of mistakes to clean up.

It would be nice to get Downing and Ramos back, but we’ll be okay in the meantime.

Nice that Manning managed to spread the ball around a little bit more, and get more young guys involved.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Don't try to draw me in with your, elbows too boney argument. We desperately need a special teams coach. Other than that this was a very positive day.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

So coaches don't sh*t chickens when they are good? I'm still confused.