Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
1e0291b40c1045cf9ca42d9012f1d70e.gif

I do my hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feelin'?
(Feelin' good as hell)

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Revision is history again. Did you guys not notice how many time Breece got stuffed in the second half? Seriously? I mean, that’s some serious selective memory.

Yeah, a lot of people like to make up a story in their mind and don’t really pay attention to what happened in the game. For people complaining that we didn’t bring any pressure on Texas’ scoring drives go rewatch the drive where they scored to go ahead 21-20. We consistently brought pressure which they picked up and they got big chunks of yardage on completions.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
CMC is the best thing that ever happened to ISU. Thank you coach, thank you to the AD for finally bringing us a coach that would bring us the wins we the fans always wanted. Thank you to the young men out there on the field for all the hustle. We talk nonsense when you come up short, we should also thank you when you do a good thing by winning so thank you now let me go book for my hotel room for the bowl game.

Reactions: flycy

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Last year the LongHorn Network guys tried to make it sound like the hillbillies from Iowa had never seen a game day atmosphere like Austin

Guess the Cows were just overwhelmed by Ames

Pompous dicks on the LHN

Reactions: Prone2Clone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Last year the LongHorn Network guys tried to make it sound like the hillbillies from Iowa had never seen a game day atmosphere like Austin

Guess the Cows were just overwhelmed by Ames

Pompous dicks on the LHN

It was an amazing crowd and atmosphere today

Help Support Us

Become a patron