Misc: ***Official 2020 PGA Tour***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
He sure is arrogant but I kinda like it. He says there's only 1 person in front of him with a major title, and that's Dustin, who has a propensity to fall apart in majors. He should easily have a few more if he didnt blow them. I see it as a mind game to play with the others, and really get them thinking about this being a Sunday at a major. We shall see if it works for him or not though.

He pushed me right into anybody but him mode.

• Agree
Reactions: Lexclone

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
He pushed me right into anybody but him mode.

I guess I don't really get that. Were you not cheering for him already or just not now because or his comments. His confident, cocky, arrogant, and believes he's gonna go win. He didnt PC answer like everyone else. A little refreshing if you ask me. Golf needs its feathers ruffled a bit.

Reactions: CloneinWDSM

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Brooks is my bro. In a world full of entitled little golf robots like Spieth and Justin Thomas, and coked out wannabes like Wayne Gretzky’s daughters husband...Brooks is the Dude.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm rooting for Cameron Champ first... then Morikawa... and then Koepka.

Anyone but Bryson and I'll be happy honestly.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Two highlights today:

Golf channel discussion this morning about Mickelson doing commentary yesterday afternoon.

Justin Leonard said CBS became Phil BS. Pretty, Pretty, Pretty good.

Number 2- I believe Justin Thomas had the daily double, very audible hardcore profanity on both ESPN and CBS.

Reactions: isutrevman

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Great tournament. At least 10 players could legitimately win this thing. I'm personally rooting for Scheffler because I may or may not have him in all of my DK lineups.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
This leaderboard is something for me from a “like/dislike” standpoint.

Like:
DJ
Morikawa
Finau

Dislike:
Casey
Day
DeChambeau

Then there’s Scheffler and Champ who I have no opinion of.

I’m in a glass case of emotion!!