Misc: ***Official 2020 PGA Tour***

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
You most definitely have it backwards if you think Bryson is in Brooks' head lol. Bryson is a clown out there and then Brooks (and many others) love to chirp him because they know it's gets under his skin.

Now I'm not going to say Bryson sucks because that's clearly not true, but he's so dang hateable. The "smartest guy in the room" act, the temper tantrums, attitude when things aren't going his way, slow play, the lame attempts to exploit the rules (see the "fire ants" from last week), etc.

I look forward to Brooks continuing to clown on him while Bryson angrily chugs protein shakes and wildly sprays drives all over god's green earth.
I love Brooks punking Bryson, I'm the one that has posted multiple videos in this thread of Brooks making fun of Bryson.

But note, Brooks didn't start paying attention to Bryson until he became a threat.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
I love watching events here. The course is gorgeous and it's San Francisco. What I like most about it is the Monterey cypress trees that are everywhere. They're one of my favorite trees with a very distinct look.

Reactions: isutrevman

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You most definitely have it backwards if you think Bryson is in Brooks' head lol. Bryson is a clown out there and then Brooks (and many others) love to chirp him because they know it's gets under his skin.

Now I'm not going to say Bryson sucks because that's clearly not true, but he's so dang hateable. The "smartest guy in the room" act, the temper tantrums, attitude when things aren't going his way, slow play, the lame attempts to exploit the rules (see the "fire ants" from last week), etc.

I look forward to Brooks continuing to clown on him while Bryson angrily chugs protein shakes and wildly sprays drives all over god's green earth.

Brooks is a bro. Bryson is a doosh.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Is it me, or do these greens seem to be incredibly inconsistent, speed-wise? Assume it’s poa...that’s what it looks like anyway...but dang. Real sketchy looking to me.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Is it me, or do these greens seem to be incredibly inconsistent, speed-wise? Assume it’s poa...that’s what it looks like anyway...but dang. Real sketchy looking to me.

Looks to me like wind is factoring in to putting so the players are all over the place.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is Spieth done for, or what?

He did barely make the cut, and then shot 76 today. He's in dead last place of everyone that made the cut.

He's just been struggling for a very long time now. He gets so down on himself all the time it seems.

• Agree
Reactions: CychiatricWard

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Brooks should maybe dial back the arrogance.

He sure is arrogant but I kinda like it. He says there's only 1 person in front of him with a major title, and that's Dustin, who has a propensity to fall apart in majors. He should easily have a few more if he didnt blow them. I see it as a mind game to play with the others, and really get them thinking about this being a Sunday at a major. We shall see if it works for him or not though.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

Help Support Us

Become a patron